Here we have the always special Chevrolet SSR from the 2004 model year touting very low mileage. The SSR was a very special truck when new & is even more special today due to the unusual combination of retro styling, a folding hardtop & a strong V8 engine. This example also touts no modifications, therefore an all original low mileage opportunity. The SSR was in a class of its own from a stylistic view. Equipped with a folding metal convertible top & V8 power, the SSR was introduced for the 2003 model year & became a standard production model in 2004.
It is powered by a 5.3L Vortec V8 linked to a 4-speed automatic transmission & a limited-slip differential spinning the rear wheels. The SSR is equipped with front double-A arm suspension & rear 5-link live axle suspension with monotube shock absorbers. Braking is provided by 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes.
The SSR (Super Sport Roadster) was built on a modified version of the GMT360 platform shared with the Chevrolet Trailbrazer. The fun factor associated with the SSR is almost unmatched.
There is an extensive gallery & video associated with this listing, please look through all of it.
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- Smokin’ Asphalt (41U) over black leather upholstery with brushed aluminum trim
- Power everything
- Air conditioning
- Heated seats
- Cruise control
- Bose audio system
- In-dash CD changer
- Body-color tonneau cover
- Wide-body style fender flares
- Power-retractable hardtop
- Fog lights
- Running boards
- Dual-exit exhaust system
- Silver-finished 19" & 20" wheels
- Front: 255/45 R19 100H Goodyear Eagle RS-A M+S tires
- Rear: 295/40 R20 100H Goodyear Eagle RS-A M+S tires
- Power: 300 HP & 331 Lb-Ft of Torque
- Curb Weight: 4760 lbs