🎥 WATCH: Here we have a video of the vehicle (copy/paste): https://youtu.be/T_KOZUenJJQ
Here we have the beautiful all original classic W113 280SL in the signature Off-White (050) over dark blue leather interior. This example is evidently very clean & in excellent condition with the newer repaint. Showing just under 60,000 miles / just over 95,000 km. The W113 boasted a 2.8L mechanically-injected M130 SOHC inline-6 paired with an optional 4-speed automatic transmission spinning the rear wheels.
The 280SL features clean elegant lines, proportional design & a desirable removable Pagoda hardtop. Braking is provided by 4-wheel discs. The W113 generation from 1963-1971 make for extremely solid collectibles. The build quality & reliability are second to none. The 280SL has plenty to offer from the styling, luxury & performance.
This example was an Arizona vehicle for 34 years from 1970 to 2004. In 2004 it entered Quebec & has been there ever since. Just recently in 2022 it passed inspection with flying colours. A stamp approval document & certificate is included for the inspection.
This car sat in a perfect envirionment; heated storage for 18 years before a proper restoration of the paint, interior detail & engine.
It is considered to be a Hagerty #3 - #2 example. Hagerty values a "#3 Good Condition" at roughly $91,100 & "#2 Excellent Condition" at roughly $132,000 CAD.
For sale by an honest seller who has successfully sold MULTIPLE cars through Fast Car Bids & has MANY happy clients.
- 4-speed automatic transmission (optional)
- Factory shade of White (050) over midnight blue leather
- Becker Europa AM/FM stereo
- Air Conditioning
- Burl wood trim on the center console, dash top & lower windshield surround
- Burl wood-trimmed console box
- Center console clock
- 3-point seatbelts
- Pagoda hardtop; removable
- 14″ steel wheels wear color-matched one-piece hubcaps
- US-market bumpers & lighting
- Chrome bumpers with overriders
- 140 mph speedometer & 7k rpm tachometer
- Matching white interior trim
- Power: 180 HP & 193 Lb-Ft of Torque
- Curb Weight: 2998 lbs