Here we have the iconic V8 AMG with 3 locking differentials that is the 2005 G55 AMG, the Gelaendewagon.
The G-Class originated as a high-end, all-purpose troop transporter for the West German military (& a few other NATO forces) more than two decades ago. It can easily be upgraded to a 2019 model, BRABUS, 4x4 Squared or others. Originally a US car, therefore the odometer & speedometer are in miles. 160-mph speedometer, a tachometer, a fuel level gauge & a digital display.
The current owner purchased the car in 2016, heated garage since every winter. It started its life in Oregon & Arizona before going to British Columbia and then Alberta in 2011.
The cabin features Designo upgrades including cross-stitched black Nappa leather on the seats & door panels as well as Natural Maple wood veneers.
It was involved in an incident in 2018 that was not bad. No airbags were deployed, the seller was at a standstill when a minivan rear-ended the AMG. The G55 only had cosmetic damage. The seller then opted to have it entirely repainted in the original Alabaster White paint. It is also equipped with the "Protection Package" since the new paint (receipt available).
- 5-speed shiftable automatic
- Alabaster White over Designo cross-stitched black Nappa leather on the seats & door panels as well as Natural Maple wood veneers
- Dual-range transfer case
- Electromechanical locking differentials
- AMG dual-side exhaust pipes
- Four-wheel ventilated disc brakes with ABS
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Front grille guard
- Taillight guards
- Front & rear fog lamps
- Self-washing headlights
- Tinted rear windows
- Running boards
- Rear park assist sensors
- Power everything
- Front, mid & rear locking differential
- COMAND infotainment with navigation
- Harman-Kardon audio
- In-dash CD player as well as a trunk-mounted 6-disc CD changer
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Front & rear heated seats
- Heated leather wrapped steering wheel with wood veneers
- Memory seats
- Multi-contour bolster front seats
- Satellite radio
- Heated mirrors
- Cruise control
- Factory alarm system
- Illuminated door sill guards
- Power: 469 HP & 516 Lb-Ft of Torque
- Curb Weight: 5590 lbs
Recent service history
- New paint in 2018
- New windshield wipers
- New oil & filters
- New battery
- Replaced rear SAM module
- New passenger door clips
- New passenger seat belt harness
- All records available
- Always very well maintained by the current owner
- Clean history, spent some time in the United States
If you have any questions please ask in the comment section below, Happy Bidding.